----

viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009

Jump Then Fall - Taylor Swift


Es una nueva canción la cual es presentada en la edición platino del disco Fearless de Taylor Swift; disponible en tiendas a partir del 27 de octubre.

Letra de la canción

I'm on the edge
On the edge of everything
Holdin' my head
Holdin' my head for something
Something you told me
When you knew you had my heart

I took a chance
I didn't cry
I loved you baby
So I believed a lie

I, I believed that I could land
On my feet
But I, I just fell into water too deep, too deep

You jump then fall
You thought you had it all
You thought you could stand tall.
You jump then fall

I never knew
How something that seemed so true
Could be so false
And I
Felt like I could die
When you didn't catch me
I fell through your arms
Into a strange world
Of deceit and harm

I was so innocent
Till you left
And then all that I had
Was the burned bridge
And my last breath

[INSTRUMENTAL]

You jump then fall
You thought you had it all
You thought you could stand tall
You jump then fall

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

este disco va a salir solo en estados unidos o tambien a latinoamerica????

XXXXXXXX dijo...

esa no es la letra >_<

por otro lado ..
AMO LA CANCIÓNNNN!!
esta hermosa! :3

LA AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! {LL}'


Peaceeeeeeeee'



TEAM MILEY! <3
TEAM TAYLOR SWIFT! <3
TEAM FALL OUT BOY! <3
TEAM BOYS LIKE GIRLS! <3

Mi lista de blogs

Archivo del blog